Friday, November 28, 2008

NA

I'm 3 kg lighter. My stomach is getting weaker and weaker. I LS almost everyday, well, in fact, everyday. It's a tough one past few days, but thankfully it's over. Now i'm happily clearing leave, BUT, ever since i started work, leave seems a chore. I literally have got NOTHING to do. Or should i say, i DO NOT know what to do. I does not have a strong interest in game as much how i used to.

It's been a long time since i watched a movie. I badly want to hit the movie theaters. So someone, please ask me out for a movie. I want to visit SITEX this time round. I'm looking out for a powerful HDD. Every softwares/programs now consume such a huge chunk of space that i can't help but think technology is improving and expanding way too fast, at a speed that even some couldn't cope, like me. I'm thinking of getting an external HDD, whereas Dear intend to get a thumbdrive. And perhaps Dear forgot that she has a printer to get as well, one which we postpone during the previous IT fair. Haa, i shall remind her again.

Missing Her...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.