Sunday, November 09, 2008

School's A Chore!

School's a chore out of the sudden, not because i have to spend time to study tons and loads of stuff but because of the school fees. The hefty school fees has made me panting and worrying. I supposed most private school student which jolly well includes me and Dear and even my classmates are vexed over school fees at a certain point of our studies. Apart from the school work and exams, it's just another thing that we have to be worried about...I seriously hope this one year plus would quickly passed by which by then, hopefully, i would enter another new phase of my life...

I've at last proved that Dear's my lucky star. Someone who's abit superstitious like me would have to use time to prove otherwise. I'm really patang when it comes to certain things. For example, not patting on the shoulder when betting/gambling, not cutting fingernails @ night, not pointing your finger towards the moon etc etc, lots to list in fact. But las, i finally proved after so many weeks on that Dear's my lucky star. Past few losses counts for nothing after i've so far, won all the matches i've bet this weekend, with one more match to go....Bingo!

Went for a shopping spree and Dear really made my eyes open today, although i appeared otherwise. I didn't know Chinatown've got so much good stuff - cheap clothes, yummy food and even interesting people. Today i can considered myself explored quite abit of Chinatown, although it's only a small bit of area. She of course, didn't go home empty handed, with her bag and hands full of 'achievements'. Whereas for me, i discovered this new snack outlet by this Thai uncle. He's selling this cute small little pancake which i find it yummy and tasty with its fragrance. I'm looking forward to 2 weeks later, cos i'll be in Chinatown once again...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.