Wednesday, November 12, 2008

PrimaTaste - Char Kway Tiao DIY

I regret not to take a photo of my masterpiece on Saturday. I’ve bought this Primataste ‘Char Kway Tiao’ packet whereby it includes the necessary sauces to cook Char Kway Tiao. Trust me, even if you have the best of the ingredients necessary for any dishes and you lack the skill, you will be a failure still. I’m glad I’m succeeded and I’m proud of it…

The content includes sesame oil, dark soya sauce, pork/lard oil and their chilli paste. I added my own noodles and kway tiao, the necessary and yummy ingredient. Everything was going fine until after I’ve finish added the noodles and kway tiao. Cooking for a 4 person share of Char Kway Tiao is really not easy. I stir fried the content inside the wok until my arm almost gave in. I can feel the intense ache at this point of time (now then I realize how hard it is on those hawker who’s serving nice food to public as a living). But thankfully, I managed to complete this masterpiece by MYSELF and it was really nice, with review supported from Dear, Mum and my brother.

I’m going to try the other Primataste, perhaps Laksa first.

With my stomach satisfied on Saturday, Sunday turned out to be a disappointment instead. Steamboat used to be my favourite but not now. I simply can't stand myself gorging down food after food like how i used to love doing so much...What's worse that that for the past two days, i'm down with sickness - bloated stomach and fever. Now, food is my best friend and also my worst enemy.

Tomorrow's my OFF Day and i'm gonna run all my necessary errands!!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.