Monday, May 12, 2008

Tribute to Man Utd

A special tribute for my Favourite Club. A club i have been supporting since i was at the age of Ten. Quite remarkable. However, it's only when i reached my young teenage ages that i truly understand what i'm watching and who i'm supporting. I've witnessed 8 out of the 10 EPL titles that Man Utd achieve under Sir Alex Ferguson. He, from someone whom i used to idolise to one whom i at one point of time, dislikes intensively up till now, i felt glad Man Utd had such a good manager.

Champions Again

A Happy Sir Alex Ferguson

Finally...after 10 months...

Ryan Giggs, the Wizard

I certainly have to mention my idol - Ryan Giggs. It couldn't be a much better time for him to choose to set an equalling record, much more, he even scored a confimative goal which assurred Man Utd of their 17th Title, one less of Liverpool. A total appearances of 758. Tell me, how many one man club can you find now. Many would be tempted by the huge amount of money offered to them, but Ryan Giggs resist. Many would have given up on themselves when they dipped into their worst form of their season, but Ryan Giggs persist. Many would have thoughts on leaving the club when it failed to bring back trophies when it's expected or supposed to, But Ryan Giggs insist they eventually can. I need not say much as to why he's my idol. His autobiography even made me feel that he's not only a great man on the pitch but also outside pitch. I believe he will be a legend! I've uploaded 3 videos of this season Man UTd...Enjoy...if you want more, let me know...

The Top Ten Goals of Season 2007/2008

The Route To Champions

Man Utd, Champions of 2007/2008

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.