Friday, May 30, 2008

Random

I've got so much fun in the office lately. I'm perhaps the 'slackiest' person in the office. Just 48 days as of today, i'll be a free man, perhaps a worried one as well. The cohesiveness of us is really making work looks as though it's NOTHING! David finally made me got addicted to this crappy punky song, 'Teenage Dirtbag' by Wheatus. Everyone starts laughing the moment he sings it. Blah Blah Blah....JJ ORDed today, and come tomorrow, i guess it's another get-together among us. We're going to get as crazy as we could, but saldy, David couldn't attend. I'm going drink like how i missed it. I'm making up for those lost times and moments.

Tourism and Design. I had to choose between the two. One is my interest, the other is my skill. Where should i head? I'm still having trouble. I'm still following my heart rather than my half-dead brain. Events is seriously where i'm heading. I heard from my colleagues and friends saying how tough it would be, but then again, i suppose that's where one learns. I ought to learn it the hard way and work myself up the ladder. I've been scouting around and till now, no replies. Anyone has got any lobang? Please intro....

Dearie has got some insanely study moments. She has cooped herself in that tiny, small room for weeks. I'm going to save her! Just one more paper, cmon Dearie, 加油! Come next week, we will be enjoying ourselves. Speaking about enjoying, in order to ensure that this time round the Bangkok trip is fun, i've compiled all the guides and all the 'know wheres' and 'know whats' together. I even managed to find out this cool website whereby they simply tells you everything - what time to go to what place, what to look out for when you reach there, what are the dangers of that place etc etc. Thanks to ShuXia especially for her compilation of itinerary and also Dearie's colleague for her advice. Jo even gave us some pieces of advices and i'm thankful we stayed at Samran Place Hotel. Her review was good, plus, it's quite comfortable. I can't wait to soak in the bathtub....AH!!!!! Shiok....

If i didn't chat with the Mixed Rice gang last night, i wouldn't even realise all my Saturdays in June are packed. Sentosa with Xero4, BBQ with MR, Jamming with Natural Objection and also the Bangkok Trip with Dearie. Is 24 hours a day really enough???

Gonna catch Chronicles of Narnia today. Heard it's a nice show. 2 hours and 25 mins for the movie, it better be good....

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.