Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Candy's Wedding Dinner

It's a special day for my 小姐姐. I never knew she would be so pretty. She used to be that cute and kiddy girl in the office who behaves quite like a teenage girl. But yesterday, she's really different. Guess marriage really makes one a different person - more mature, prettier and of course she's the centre of attraction and attention yesterday.

Wedding dinner is held at YunNan Garden @ NTU Alumni Club. Situated at top of a small little hill, me and Dearie actually had to climb. Perhaps due to the earlier meals, we had difficulty.
We satisfied out stomach before heading for the dinner and we kind of regretted it, especially me. I had Shrimp Noodles and a McSpicy meal before heading there. Dear wore that black dress and i finally get to wear her Valentine's Day present to me.


I'm actually looking forward to this special occasion. It's been ages since i last met 小姐姐 and 大姐姐, and of course, some of my ex colleagues which Dearie is still working with right now. I was still afraid of being an introvert because i haven't most of them for donkey years and yes, i'm missing both my 姐姐 because i'll never forget how they have taught me and made me feel like home when i was working @ UOB, not even to mention doing abit of matchmake for me.

Now seeing her got married, i'm full of happiness for her. I could still remember how much she used to talk about her beloved to me, how he proposed to her, how they spend their wonderful moments together, their future and dreams and now, it's all becoming true for her...

Anyway, back to the wedding dinner. There was a whole lot of crowd and i saw 大姐姐. First time i saw her so pretty, perhaps because it's my first time seeing her doll up. And of course, the bride look different but the most amazing one would be the groom, he's definietely different as well. Little wonder why everyone said you'll look your best on your wedding day. When's mine?

They had a grand entrance to officially start off the dinner. It was a touching moments when the video clip was screened, i felt touched truly. They been through quite alot and in the end, finally got married. My utmost blessings to them.

Dinner was alright. Halfway through, they changed into their gown and made a second entrance. Both looks stunning, simply awesome. I felt happy for her that i've got no words for her when i wanted to wish her.

Throughout the dinner, there's some politics between them, but since i wasn't working there anymore, i pretended i didn't know anything. But it's funny sitting with Dearie, Jo and of course, their so called 奶妈. It's just plain lame jokes which indeed helped to lighten the weird atmosphere.


Making the grand entrance

Me and 大姐姐, one of Candy's 姐妹

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.