Monday, May 12, 2008

Guard Duty, Mother's Day and Glory Man Utd

Guard duty on Thursday and Saturday really sucks. Out of the sudden, the whole area will start having blackouts on its own. It used to happen in the past, but it's so rarely. Now, it happens like several times at night. The weirdest thing is that, it happens only at night. My friend were saying, it could be something dirty, if not why does it happens only at night. I dared not imagine or think more. I know what will make my mind run wildly. I still have a few more guard duties more to go so, i shall just peacefully completed them and say bye bye to that place. Eww...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Mother's Day yesterday, which had just passed. I did something really sweet for my mother. Something which almost made her teared. I'm glad she loves it and i'm glad it all touched her heart. A self-made card and a big Sunflower for my beloved mother. Seeing her so happy beats everything else. It's seriously nothing as compared to the 22+ years of care and concern she has showered me.

I'll be giving her a big treat next week so as to complete her Mother's Day celebration. Wise us thought it would be better to celebrate so as to avoid the crowds that's all over town yesterday.
Once again, Happy Mother's Day to my mother....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man Utd are Champions once again, retaining their title with 2 points clear of Chelsea, who unexpectedly lost to Bolton. I missed the chances to bet on this crazy weekend of soccer matches. All 10 EPL matches were shown on Starhub cable TV. I regretted not betting, i would have won quite a handful of them if i did.

A penalty by Ronaldo and a superb goal by my favourite idol, Giggs gave Man Utd its second title in a row. Nothing could explain my feelings when i was anticipating Ronaldo's penalty. When he scored, i could hear my neighbours yelling in joy while i was estatic. When Chelsea scored, i was fearful, but Giggs saves my day. I'll look forward to the Champions League Final whereby this time round, Man Utd will go head on against Chelsea for the crown. The injury which Chelsea suffered earlier today was good news to Man Utd fans like me. His absence is greatly encouraging as i would expect a full force squad against Chelsea. I can't wait...

Middlesbrough 8 - 1 Man City (result of the day. I would never have expected this result.)

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.