Monday, July 28, 2008

Started Work At Last..

My one week of break flew past just like that. Seriously, it wasn't enough. I didn't get to enjoy more, i didn't get to eat supper every night although i managed to return to my weird sleeping hours.

Friday was a lazy day. Spent whacking balls and it was great. Don was still saying how we can try and enter into at least one compeition a year. At the rate we are playing, perhaps we have to try harder but i would say we are improving. I'm still better playing with my secret weapon - my glove.

Saturday was walla KBox with Dearie. Her favourite of course and this time round, it's 2pm to 7pm. We finally decided that this slot was the more valuable and worth it that the other time slot after comparing the number of hours we get to sing and also the amount we have to pay. But their air-conditioning is really cold, so much so that we gave ourselves out and surrender the bill with just half an hour more to go. Brr....too cold.

Sunday was left with us spending our noon sleeping away like pigs. We woke up to a nice dinner whipped up by my parents and some really refreshing fruit juice.
I missed those juices. It's been a long time since mum took out her secret machine and made us those fresh fruit juice. Simply yummy. Bro headed for tekong that day sadly. It reminds me on how i felt when i used to be just like him...Hopefully, he can brave this through strong enough...

Today is my first day of work, but not official though. Spent the day having orientation. Learnt alot about the company only to realise it wasn't that relevant to my department. Was disappointed because the way my department works isn't as good as how the company is practising. I'm seriously confused, plus the fact that i want and have to study. I'm not sure whether i still can...stress....my brain is bursting...really stressed

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.