Monday, July 07, 2008

Weekend Fun (4)

Friday was a great time! I'm going to ORD, so going to work is just like going to relax in just another air-con office. The moment i'm in office, all my colleagues will go like 'hey Kelvin, you're still here?!?!' or 'Watcha doin here man, shouldn't you be somewhere else?'

Seriously, i used to hate this office. Nowadays, i'm keep thinking through, how i have passed this almost two years and how would i feel looking back. But it's just part and parcel of lives. People come and go. I've made some great pals in there and they simply rocks. It's them that my life in there weren't that miserable. Barely 2 more working days and i'm gone. Tomorrow is going to be a great farewell lunch for a Major who is going to ORd the same day as me. I'm totally looking forward to it because it's at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel!! Imagine a 44++ lunch buffet, i'm going to eat my fill man!

Back to Friday. Dear wants to go shopping! Her shopping craze occurs once every few weeks, so i'm always prepared. This time round, Bugis. We had trouble deciding what to eat (as always), and so, we walked round and round Bugis to finally end up at the foodcourt. Well, we should have been to the Seafood Harvest....it really looks yummy (dearie, soon ok?)

Now i know what shopping can does to girls. We went Bugis Street and tried grabbing some cheap deals. She got quite a few dress at really super cheap price. Of course, we left for home with her smiling for grin to grin. Pengz!

Saturday was a spoiler instead. We had intended to do some cycling after sooo long. We certainly missed those days when we aren't even together and yet, she's teaching me roller-blading and cycling with me. BUT!!!! God spoils it all. Rain starts pouring...we delayed our outing and changed it to a eating and Kbox session! It was like a dream came true. Me and Dearie finally get to sing KBox again. I miss singing KBox! She has been singing so often with her friends that i finally nag at her. It was expensive but all thanks to my linkpoints, which i exchanged it for a 20 bucks KBox voucher! Our sumptous dinner's at Swensens, our favourite place as always - the exact same place we'll never forget. Fish baked rice for her and Chilli Fish Pasta for me. Wanted to order more but we decided to eat the dessert at Basement 2. However, we were too full for anything so we went exercising our fingers and hands @ the arcade. Played this very interesting game whereby we have to find a pair of similar tiles. We were almost hooked to it....nice game! It's dessert after that, we ordered durian and mango shaved ice. Ewww, i hated durian whereas Dearie hated mango. And so, we 'fought', in the end, i gave up, because the durian smell is just too strong for me...eww! We arrived at Kbox at 8 plus and sang our hearts out all the way until near 12am. At last, with the voucher, it didn't hurts our pockets at all...

Caught Wanted on Sunday with Xero4. Nice movie although many claimed that it wasn't nice at all. Went SweeLee shortly after. The moment i went in, i have this great temptation. I'm going to get a new amp soon, i'm sure i am. My current amp is really giving way. I have this urge to change my guitar as well. Something more soothing, something more cool and sleek. But all their guitars are so expensive. I'm going to save up, while i continue practice my guitar skills....

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.