Friday, July 18, 2008

Feasting and Acoustic Guitar

I'm really going to get FAT. I had Pasta Mania together with Dearie and her aunt. Her aunt, as a finiancial advisor/planner, really talked to me alot lots of plans. I'm impressed at the figures they are banking into their pockets and bank accounts per month as well. I've decided to take up one savings plans as well to save my money. For someone like me, it's better to have 'somebody' to save my money for me. I'm too ill-disciplined to save any money.

Back to Pasta Mania, at last, Pasta Mania has decided that there's another important group of market they need to target, for people like me, they have introduce a more asian pasta to attack this market. I'm sure it will do well because the Spicy Unagi Pasta i ate was simply delicious. Now i can proudly tell DON that Pasta Mania is no longer a problem for me!

That very evening was birthday celebration for ShuXia. Had Ala-Carte buffet @ Dragongate Restaurant. 4 hungry birds reached there and we swept 16 dishes before the other 2 late birds start joining us. Well, we eat and eat until we were to full to carry on. Obviously the staff there have some trouble knowing the quantity we ordered and also the portion of big, medium and small. Frustrating! Anyway, it was a great meal because we ate for full 4 hours!

After the dinner, we had trouble deciding where to go. Yes, it has become more of a trend/habit for the MR group. We actually spent a long time before deciding where to go, all thanks to Mildred's parents that we've got a car to drive us around. Went playing pool and instead, it turned out that Foosball interests some of us much better than pool did. Delon's surprise was really power-packed. I guess ShuXia was really surprised....Anyway, Happy Birthday once again!

I watched Red Cliff today with Donna. I wasn't interested in the show at first, thinking that it might be some stupid chinese war movie like how it has been played again and again. But seriously, after their big advertising, my interests was aroused. I'm glad i did watch this movie. I didn't regret any single bit. The movie is perfect to me. I would pay a weekend price to watch it. I can't wait for the part 2 to come out. ARGH!!

Gosh, i bought an Acoustic guitar accidentally. I was too tempted, because of Donovan. But i was thankful to that temptation because i really loved it and the sound is simply superb. Hopefully, it will heal the wound and scar left behind when i sold me very first acoustic guitar with regards years ago.


My Temptation..
S>Another birthday celebration over at Dearie's relatives house just now. It's eat and eat and eat again. At the rate i'm eating, i'm going to get super fat. Plus the feasting tml and Sat, oh gosh, i dare not stand into any weighing scale to weigh myself.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.