Thursday, July 24, 2008

Magnum Ecuador Dark


All it takes is some good advertisement and poof, there you go, you buy the product. For $3.90 a price for an ice cream bar, i was hesitant. Nevertheless, i carry this 'at least you try once even it cost slightly expensive' mindset and went on to buy my first ever magnum ice cream. I'm proud when i bought it, so much so that i showed off to Dearie.

My first bite was nice. I bite open the chocolate shell, it tastes different from any other, or it could be perhaps i thought i paid $3.90 for it, so it SHOULD taste different. It was vanilla flavoured ice cream inside. I thought, ooh..perhaps there's more chocolate filling inside, but as i continue to eat, lick and bite the ice cream, all i see is only the vanilla ice cream and chocolate shell. Halfway through, i wss very disappointed. I knew it's really overrated. And by the time i finished, i decided that their marketing for this product was good. And indeed, i feel cheated. Dammit....I HATE WALLS!!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.