Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Farewell Gathering (MDIS)

My final paper for my diploma programme has finally ended. It's the longest paper i've ever sat. I wrote the most ever for this paper as well. I was fully prepared for the paper before the actual exam, but when the exam started, my mind suddenly went blank. I was confused even and i did waste a few marks here and there and i really regret. It's really a pity but now that it's over, i'm praying only for the best.

Today dinner was definitely very filling. 4 hour past my dinner time and yet i'm still feeling so bloated. I concluded that i'm definitely not suitable for international buffet, all because i have a royal mouth. I'm not into western cuisine so when it comes to international buffet, you can only find me at the asian cuisine counters. As a Chinese, naturally i'm a huge lover of Chinese cuisine, be it Dim Sum, Noodles or Soup...Occasionally, i might fancy the likes of certain sushi and food from western cuisine like chicken chop. I'm not sure will i be able to eat my worth just by wobbling up food which i like and prefer.

I'm also a lover of cakes, ANY cakes other than cheesecake will do the job in satisfy my tastebuds. Same goes for desserts as well. Today's Sakura buffet was specially organised as a farewell gathering for my class. After one year together, we at the very least, can regconise each other but still have some difficulty remembering names. As a class, i think it's much easier to interact as compared to those studying in huge lecture theater, like the one Dear's studying in. I'm gladful i have a group of friends who have helped me alot in my studies. I won't forget the times when we meet up at weird timing and nice places to study and do project. Tough and good times ended.

Back to today's farewell gathering. Slightly less than half the class attended, nevertheless, it's a good gathering as that's the one and only gathering we have. Some turned slightly emotional towards the end, but i'm not. Perhaps i'm only closer to my own group, especially the first person i've known who has became my class buddy now, Ivan. He still might be my prospective classmate should i further pursue my degree as we both had intended.

Back to the buffet, well, given the variety, only a section suits me, the asian cuisine section, the desserts section and teppanyaki section. Still, i got myself so bloated. After the buffet it's pool with Ivan. I'm playing with mixed feeling. For that might be the last time i'm playing with someone whom i have studied one year with. But i shall fear nothing because i can always keep in touch with them...

3 1/2 days more to ORD!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.