Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Half Man-Half Tree

I was browsing through the net and saw this video clip about a person who has hands and legs that look like a tree. It's a documentary by discovery channel. I'm sure some of you are already aware of it. I watched the full 6 episodes which took my around 40 minutes.

I truly feel for that guy. My heart reached out not only to him but to his children as well. When it reaches one episodes whereby it shows all the 'special' people, my heart literally 'turn sour'. That is the real reason why we human should learn to be contented with what we have, especially us living in Singapore....

Do view these videos...it's a good lesson...













Just thought of sharing something as well. He went for the operation and he's recovering well. He has 2 more operation to go afterwhich he will be put under observation to ensure that his warts doesn't grows back. His wishes now is to go back to his village and work as a fisherman again, and hopefully remarry again..

Wishing him all the best...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.