Monday, August 04, 2008

Tired.............

One week flew past just like that. Unknowingly, i've worked for 8 days without any day rest/off. It's indeed tiring but i began to love what i'm doing. Apart from the fear of not be able to cope with the bombardment of the 'know these, know that', i felt that it's a perfectly good experience for me. Although i'm not sure of the prospect of this very job i'm in, but i'm certainly enjoying the experience and i know it come in handy in my future ladder in this industry.

First few working days is really tough. I almost broke down, i was really stressed, so much so that i had little and uneasy sleep. Thanks to Dearie of course. Not forgetting Donna. Now that i've been working non stop for 8 days, i can seriously say that i'm almost there. I know i'll be able to fully adapt to this job, it's just a matter of time, it's just that i hope it would be sooner.

NATAS fair's over only yesterday. Although my role isn't that great, but i did a job well done as claimed by my boss. Getting my efforts paid off and regconised is certainly motivating and encouraging. This's the first time i'm attending this event as an exhibitor. The feeling and experience is different. After 3 intense of working in this event, i'm actually envious. I too wanted to go holiday, so much so that i've been ranting about it to Dear for days. But sadly, i couldn't take any leave just yet because of the probation period i'm in. These 3 days working there was really fun. I can clearly remember how i rushed to get my meal into my stomach before rushing out again to resume my tasks. In this event, time=money. I had a great time working at NATAS even though my leg hurts. Not to forget how Dearie made an effort to make up lost times with me after my first night of painful aches here and there...

I have to specially thank DaJieJie for showing her supporting by coming to the event and look for me and Dearie for pouring her concerns when i'm ranting about my aches and tiredness. Oh ya, one more person didn't forget me, thanks Chloris for that...

I've got good and helpful colleagues who i'm sure i can get along well with, well, almost all of them in fact. Plus the fact Dearie's just 2 storeys below me. It's a total different experience as compared to 2 years plus ago when i too worked with Dearie. From now on, we had lunch together with each other and no worries of getting each other to wait for the other because we are just a short distance away. Moreover, we've got our own internal email. We can chat as though we are online...woot!

So many things ahead. I wanna watch money not enough 2, the mummy 3, my mum's birthday, enrolment of my school, going to malacca...wah..busy week ahead...i'm so tired....

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.