Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tour-Leading in Hokkaido

Just 3 weeks into my current job and i'm finally started to adapt it well, my boss gave me a piece of news. This news came sudden, totally unexpected. To me, this piece of news is considered both good and bad - My boss is sending me to tour-leading to Hokkaido. A 35-pax group under me. That's the bad news. For someone so inexperienced like me, what am i going to do? So many questions marks above my head, worse of all, i've only got like less than 10 days to prepare for it. Hopefully i'm able to get as much help and questions marks solved as possible come the day i'm leaving for my tour-leading.

Good thing is, i'm finally fulfilling my this year's wish of travelling outside S.E.A before this year ends. To Hokkaido is definitely a dream holiday to many because it's considered so expensive for some to travel, especially when the fuel taxes to Japan is one of the highest in the world. I count myself lucky, but couldn't bear to think of that fact that i'm leaving Singapore for 7 days, most in my life ever. This time round, Dearie is going to be sad. As much as i can't bear to go, other part of me can't wait but look forward to it. Hope this experience is a worthwhile one.

PS: I'm going to get that special flavoured kitkat that is only available no where else in the world bu Hokkaido.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.