Sunday, August 17, 2008

Random

One week gone. Right now, I’m still in the office. Somehow, working in the office on Saturday is just so different. The feeling is relaxing! What’s even better is the fact that I can get to wear something casual. 5 days of wearing formal is really something I don’t fancy at all, trust me. Now I understand the luxury of being able to wear so care freely at work.

I really feel so tempted to book those packages which I’m handling day by day. I’m really planning a holiday, it’s just damn that UNI$ which dear has. NOT ENOUGH!! Anyway, I’m already planning for trip for future. There’s so much to the world than I’ve expected and this line of work has let me learn a lot! Surprise trip coming, Dear.

Even for next year Manchester trip with Don and Jon, I’ve already made fruitful plans. Can’t wait to visit Old Trafford, hopefully, Ryan Giggs is still playing by then.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now this part onwards was blogged at home. I didn't managed to complete this post before i ended work. Work, work and work. All i can say now is i truly enjoyed my new job. The people there, the environment, the job scope, the location, the bosses and of course, lunching with Dear. She has been having lunch with me almost every. Time seems to pass faster when you look forward to lunchtime and after lunchtime, you'll look forward to knock off time.

At last, everything starts to settles in my job. I got my own internet account set up at work, i got my own work email, and i'm getting my namecards soon even. The sense of satisfaction i get from this job so far is tremendous. I still have lots to learn. I was talking to Don today, telling him how wonderful it is to be in my line of work because you get to see the world literally without even going there, of course, it won't be as eventful as you being there to experience it yourself over there.

I can see myself loving my current job more and more. School's starting soon and i'm expecting it to be a tough path. With work and studies at the same time, it's going to be challenging. Luckily, i've got a good boss who supports me, family and friends who motivates me and Dear who's always behind me. I'm even glad i'm starting a business with Don which i truly hope it can let me learn more..

Collected the Army Half Marathon race pack today. I decided to go for the run. Just me and Don this time round and we are going to improve on our previous timing. I'm still upset at the fact of not being able to run the Standard Chartered Full Marathon this year end..ARGH!

Watched 'The Mummy: Tomb of the Ancient Emperior" with Don. Not as nice as i have expected. The first two series is much better..After that, went out doing some shopping. It's been a long time since i have last window shop along Orchard. Orchard Road is going through so much changes that i can expect it to be very different in future, probably the roads are going to be more congested (for sure).

Olympics fever right now. I'm loving the action from every single sports, especially track and field. But so far, i'm missing out on quite a few. Argentina's through to the semi-final and i'm going to support them, not forgetting to support a team of CHINA-born Singaporeans tomorrow. I wonder how is it to play against a team from a country you were born in. WEIRD! But who cares, they are going to stand on the podium tomorrow with Singapore national anthem being sung. Still, i'll expect the game to end fast because there's no way Singapore can win China, even for a game, i assume!

Anyway, it will be a great day today because it's our 27 months together. She was told she will be shown 2 surprises(no telling because she might just read this post)later today..She's coming later!! We're going to enquire on our holidays, whip up a nice meal, cheer on 'MADE IN CHINA' Team Singapore and rot our day away like how we always love to do......

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.