Thursday, August 28, 2008

'DisneyLand Small World' Dinner

Went for a event dinner yesterday at Mandarin Oriental yesterday. It's a event hosted by the Marketing department of Hong Kong Disneyland. I was invited as well because i played a part in decorating the theme of Disneyland small world in our office, in participation to the compeition between travel agency.

I was excited at the thought of having a dinner at such hotel ballroom because such chances are considered rare. Everything is so grand - from the architecture to the decoration to the silverware, almost everything seems so royal. I felt as though i'm a very important person when i'm in there. Wahaa..

Not much happenings, except for the presentation of prizes, some lame games. But the best part of the event was the free welcome gifts given by the organiser. I love the 'Stitch' handphone chain especially, it's soo cute. It's just something about Stitch that makes me look so cute, at the very least, to me.

2 more days and i'll be flying off. Mixed feelings still but absolutely looking forward to it. All those mentioning of the tidbits there by my colleagues really makes me drool all over.. Yummy! I'm going to sweep it all!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.