Sunday, August 24, 2008

Random

Stressed. I didn't know it can be so stressful. Tour-leading is definitely a good experience for me, but the pre-departure preparation is driving me crazy. Not to mention that my tour group consist of a majority of aunties and uncles. Getting them on the phone is as hard as getting them on the sky. Even before the tour, i've already known who are the 'tough' to handles ones...

Met up with the Army gang. Life in NS has been wonderful for me that i kind of miss those days. It's the company of buddies i missed and not the whole bloody NS experience or the stupid camp. Went Hot Culture(if i didn't spell it wrongly) to eat. It was totally packed but thank goodness, we had pre reserved our seats. The food sucks but it's more of the gathering that's fun. While i was having my own gathering, Dear's having her own company's DND. Everyone is like dressing up so nicely and so hyped up for the event. I've never attended any DND in my life, apart from my school days and i would love to have that happening to my own company one of these days but i wonder will that day even come...

At last, my degree programme has started. It's going to be a whole jammed pack weekend for me. Due to some bloody clash of interest, somehow, Kaplan doesn't acknowledge MDIS qualifications and therefore, i'm being made to pay a bloody huge some of money just to attend some stupid bridging course and going through things which is exactly the same as what i've learnt in MDIS. Sadly, their excuse cost me a sum of precious money.

Skipped marathon due to the uncertain weather. Shall wait for Standard Chartered Full Marathon. It's a dilemma for me. Part of me is really starting to love this new hobby which i found a liking to a year plus ago, but part of me just can't find time to train for it because of school, social and work commitments. All my time are so jam packed. I was telling Don how time is precious to working Adults nowadays in Singapore. Other than work, the rest of the time is spent on resting. You just don't want to do anything but rest...

Watched Cyborg She with Dear. Not as good as i've expected but i supposed the twist is quite nice. Touching abit here and there. The main shit thing about this whole movie is the fact that the guy sitting beside has such a bad breath that even Dear who is 2 seats away from him can smell it. PHUI. It totally stinks. I wonder what kind of mouth is that or did he just consumed his own shit before coming into this theatre. Gosh, just the thought of it makes me feel like puking....

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.