Sunday, February 26, 2006

It's already almost near 4 days since the street soccer competition, and i can still feel aches all over my body, even though they are slightly less painful now. After the compeition, the days that followed were painly boring. Stayed at home like an idiot, not going anywhere else. Felt just so tired and plain lazy. All i am thinking is just mapling and playing my guitar.

Finally, i learned how to play Master Of Puppets Verse. Haha, that may not be something that's very wonderful to some but at least i am learning. It's shiok and cool. I think with the help of the mike and webcam, i might even come up with a MTV of myself..wahaha..shameless right? NO! This is going to come true, trust me..wahaha..

I regretted buying that webcam, although the quality is only so-so, i still don't mind. But what makes me fed up is that my computer shuts down all of the sudden, just by random , and restarts by itself whenever webcam program is on. FRUSTRATING! I'm going to get a new and much much better webcam once i found a new job.

Argh..speaking abt finding a job..how the hell am i going to find a new job. I simply don't know where to start. I wanted to work full-time, earn more money, but at the same time, i'm worried that i might not be up to it. Even if i could, i might not be able to find a proper full-time job. Argh, so many things to bother just one thing - looking for a job. Argh..Pple, got any job lobang? Please contact me, i'm somewhat desperate already. HELP!!

Friday i got back my test papers result. As i suppose i didn't do very well in the final presenation that time, i seriously hope that this test would help me. But after finishing the tests paper a week ago, i left the school with fear. Fear of failing my tests, resulting in poor grades. To my surprise, i passed all except for one. I almost pass the one which i failed, but it's ok, that module ain't that bad as compared to other modules which i'm already very poor at. Hopefully, it will push my overall grade up. For now, i'm only left with the final assignment of my whole dipolma course, my final year portfolio. It's not something very difficult but it require some time to do. I shall devote some time for that portfoilo. Deadline for University application is up, everything seems to be so rush this year so much so that i am not able to submit my application on time. I shall tried my luck next year. I'm hoping to do a part time degree course in something i'm interested and work at the same time while studying after my National Service. Well, that shall be my plan for now. Advices pple?

I'm getting more and more free. During this time, before entering National service, i shall do what i wanted to do, before i enter NS. I played games, watched vcds, watched movies, played guitar etc etc..Recently,i had this feeling again. The same old feeling a few years ago, when i mad at korean movies. Now, i'm into it again. It's a sweet, nice feeling that make me yearn for lotsa thing. Things that i can't say out unless you are really my close friend, probe me when u see me online bah. Upon saying all that, my ideal honeymoon shall now be South Korean. A winter honeymoon with the one u love, doing things together, spending time together, just the world of the two of us..hmm...sweet feeling.. That's my ideal honeymoon i suppose. Wahaha..I guess that would be quite a romantic country. Hmm, for now, i shall soak myself in more romance korean movie..haha..hmm...i'm floating....

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.