Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I'm sorry to someone that this post came late, well, maybe way too late. I remembered i did mention someone i assumed that she's going to be my loyal reader. And surprisingly, i suppose that it's true..

This week ain't a good one for me..The worst so far this year..Monday, i handed in my final submission - my final year major project..Just so i thought i could relaxed after monday..nightmare came..I had my presentation on Tuesday.

I woke up very early on Tuesday, to be ready for my presenatation. Everything was ok until my turn, i'm expecting myself to do quite alright..like everyone does. It turned out not to be so..i'm abit disappointed in myself but more disappointed at my own lecturers who praise me for my good work before and during submission, yet not helping in to explain why i fail to convey. You may ask, it's your presentation, why should they do that to help you. First of all, they did help the others too, y not me? Secondly, they understand my work best and most, so why not correct my failure in presentating my project scheme to the panel. Haiz..Anyway, it was a total suck-up!

After presentation, i went for my driving revision. It's been 3 months since i last drove (the last time i drove was the time i failed my driving test). The driving revision was totally bad. I forgot how to drive and had some , err, actualy it's alot of mistakes. I felt totally bad, my morale is low. Suddenly, all bad things are happening. I pour out to my mum yesterday, as usual, she's worried for me and consoled me. How good it is to have a mother who listens to you. I'm happy that i have such a mother..Mood started picking up.

Went market today with my mum..It's been so long since i last went to market with her. Had a short chat with her, cut my hair (for the driving test tml). I seriously hope i can pass, so that i won't let myself down, my friends down and most importantly, my parents down. Please God, bless me and let me pass my driving test. Today driving revision was alot better that yesterday. That heavily boost my morale to the top and i'm starting to gain confidence for tml's driving test. Saw my cousin at the driving centre too. After the lesson, i met up with him and chatted a while. He complained about his driving instructor, who's always giving one chop at a time. Well, i understand how he feels as i've been through what he's going through. But i supposed he's much more worse than me. It's very frustrating how your instructor who purposely gives u only one chop when u have completed what u are supposed to or even more and better. That means we have to put in more money into the 'BBDC' (Bukit Batok Driving Centre) pocket.

Haiz..ive got no mood to write alrdy. Hopefully by the time i blog the next time, hopefully tml, i'll be blogging about some really good news...readers, pray for me..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.