Saturday, February 11, 2006

9th Feburary 2005! What an important date to me. A day that contain the most of my ups and downs. It will be a day that i'll always remember for the rest of my life. I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!! Well, u may think i'm nuts for 'bolding' and 'capsing' the words, but other than that, i can simply use nothing to convey my happiness, excitement and tons and tons of feelings and expressions to u people.

I owe this pass to lotsa people. My mum especially, who has been the one supporting me, encouraging me and even be there for me when i'm the one intending to give up, especially when that time i failed my driving test for the 2nd time. No one will understands how it feels to see you mum waiting anxiously at the driving centre just to see your failure and yet encourage you. That strongly makes me feel useless and a big letdown myself at that point of time. But my mum was the one who is there to drive me on..on and on and on...I owe this to her!! Others include my dad, my bro, my buddies and GOD!

I'm not a person that believes in GOD fully. 'GOD' itself is a profound word to me and always, to lotsa people. That's why religion is there for u to believe in and in search of the true you. I went on last friday to 'pray' to a GOD. He/She advice me to wear only blue or white and no red and black at all. My mum asked me to go, so i came back, telling her all the advice that was told by GOD. So, my mum prepared my shirt, jeans, underwear and almost everything that is to be wore by me on that very day. She even cut out the brand of the shirt which is black in colour. I was like, WTH. But what to do, i have to do it and believe in it since i asked and pray to it. So i went out with this kinda nerdy look, perticularly different from my usual self as i took of all my ear studs, cut my hair real short and dressed myself up like an er...idiot? Wahaha..

All these so called scacrifices payed off. I passed my driving test. I'm shocked to find out that i passed as i didn't drive really well that day. I was stunned for a few seconds when i got my results. After that, i was super happy, very very very happy. I couldn't wait to call my friends, and my mum!! Out of the 13 people who got tested on that time slot, only 4 passed and i was one of them. Phew...what a relief..now u know how strict the tester are and how lucky i am. I must stressed that i am darn lucky. I could passed because the tester were lenient on me. After that, i collected my temporary license and off i go to home sweet home.

When i reached home, i shared the good news with my mum and she jumped for joy. Reward for passing, ABALONE noodle soup. It's real abalone ok...not those that taste like fishcake.. Wah..lucky chap i am...then the rest of the day is just maple, maple and maple..

Today, Gavian went to rent a car as discussed. Today is the 1st time i drove frely without any instructor beside me. The feeling was totally different and shiok. The 1st time i drove on expressway too!! Wah..let me tell you, it's super cool..But it also let me sees how reckless some drivers are. The real driving ain't that safe. You won't even notice even if you are sitting in the front seat of a taxi or someone else's car. U have to actually drive to understand what i meant. Speed limit sign seems to have no effect on any drivers out there. I'm already exceeding the speed limit by abit due and all the car and speding past me..omg, imagine, speed limit is 90km/h and they are speding past me, i assume their speed would be around 140km/h. Wah..haa..kinda scary. Well, today was a good experience for me. Tml i'll be driving too. This time from west to east (My house to Changi Airport) Wow..haa..can't wait..gtg liao...ZzZZZz

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.