Friday, February 17, 2006

Alright man! Finally got my photocard license. The feeling is just so different. It's not an ordinary card, to me, it's a hard that i have been yearning for, one that i have been trying to get hold for months. Now whenever i pass that stupid dumb Bukit Batok Driving Centre, i can happily say that i will not need to go back there again (Don't worry, i'll try my best to be a safe driver and not get my license suspended) CHOI CHOI CHOI! The photocard license is certainly nice..wahaha..

Another piece of good news, finally my tests are all over..i can consider myself as a free bird..except i'm left with a small assignment to do which is my portfolio.

Now i shall try and chiong my maple and hopefully get the 3rd job asap..3rd job, here i come!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.