Monday, February 20, 2006

Saturday

Woot! I met my buddies late..my mum cooked my lunch, i'm somehow 'forced' to confine in the day for a while, after lunch, i feel lazy to go, so went to meet Gavian and Jonathan late. As usual, whacked balls and this time, we watched movie. I always like the feeling of watching movie. That's when time really flies, and during the process, we were engrossed in the movie. Be it nice ot bad, i treasure this moment for i hardly enjoyed film like that other than being in the movie theater. This time round, we watched 'Match Point'.

I thought this movie would be boring, as the starting shows quite a boring scene with lousy music. Although this whole movie only has two soundtracks - which are both 'music that caused sleepiness', the story wasn't really that bad. The girl certainly was beautiful, sensually attractive i would say. This actress has a lips that most man would want to kiss, i suppose that's the main reason why Don and Mun Hoe chose this movie.

Sunday

Went to buy my 1st ever webcam. So whoever has a webcam, please approach me online. Let's have some fun video conferencing. I suppose it would be fun. Hehe..oh ya, i decided to dump the idea of buying an Ipod Nano. Instead, i'm going to get the latest Sony A-series Walkman. It's so sleeky and cool, i simply can't wait to get my hands on it. Purple colour is the best, because it's my favourite colour. ARGH!!! I can't wait!!

Today

Woot! 1st time getting a free ride from Farhan's bike. This is the 1st time man, can u believe it. It's been weeks since he last bought his bike, and finally, he bought a helmet today, that's why i'm getting rides from him. I still remember how he said he would not speed that time when he just passed his driving test and about to buy a bike and today, he was speding through, way over the speed limit. Haha, initially, i was abit scared to ride as it's been months since he last pillion a person. Wahaha, but the feeling was shiok. Simply shiok, to have wind passing by you, hearing the sound of the motor bike engine and the speeding wind, one word can describe t - SHIOK! Farhan helped me alot in my portfoilio. As always, he's the only person that would helped me so much in most things that i do, that is why i never regretted knowing him as a friend, to the extent of regarding him as a very very close friend. Haha, the way he ride a motorbike is just different from the way he behaves. Only i can tell you that, for not many will be able to have the chance to witness what i witnessed today.

Tml is the street soccer compeition. Wish me goodluck people!! Wahaha, hope i don't come back with an injured leg again. *PRAY*

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.