Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Yesterday was Shiok! Went to school to print my assignment. After that, is the long awaited street soccer compeition. I had a little hestitation wether to join this compeition or not, cos my knee is still injured and has yet to recover fully even though the condition has improved. I'm afraid that after playing, my knee would be pain yet again. However, i still go ahead with the decision of joining as to me, this will be the last time i'm playing street soccer in sch and with my poly friends.

So the match started. And gosh, this time, we had to play 7 games. It was hell. With just four players and one substitute, we were simply struggling. Lost 4 games, draw 1 and won 2. One of those we one is because one team forfeit. ARGH!!! We tried to score in each game, and yea, we sure did. I scored the most goals among the team but because at the same time, we weren't defending well, therefore, we lost. Nevertheless, we had fun. Losing or winning doesn't matter, it was how we enjoy it.

And so, the game lasted til late evening. By the time i reached home, i was aching all over, having headache, due to the extreme weather in the afternoon. Went to bed early and woke up in time to catch the soccer match. And yea, Arsenal won and Liverpool lost! WOOT!.

After the match, it was sleeping time. I woke up this afternoon, feeling even more pain at my knee. Haiz, this time, my knee is going to take a while before i can really heals..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.