Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Chinese New Year

Well, all i could say is that Chinese New Year is getting more and more boring year by year. I basically spending my whole 3 days of holidays at home. Slacking, drinking and consuming the all junk food that i can find. Didn't manage to go anywhere to bai nian today. As usual, my relatives would all gather at my aunt house who lives below me with her only son - 'ah bear'. Afterwards, they'll come and gather at my hse. The duration of their stay at my house is lesser and lesser year by year too. Surprisingly, two of my relatives and their families didn't turned up this year. That makes it even worse. I didn't even talk to some of my cousins as we aren't very close or rather, not close at all. Thinking that how great it was to spend chinese new year when we were still young (refering to around age 10), looking forward to this great festive holiday is the happiest things on earth, cos we get to drink fizzy drinks, eat like never before and most importantly, play til we sweat as if we just came out from the swimming pool. However, years pass, all of us has grow up. No general topic between each other, and that makes us bored. Nevertheless, i still tried to organise activities with a few of my closer cousins.

We went to lot 1 to play abit of pool. It was a great session. After which we proceed to movie. This time round, we watched 'Fun with Dick and Jane'. A funny movie of cause but i don't think it's worth the money as the story ain't that nice and the duration of the movie was short.

Here comes day 2 and it's more boring than day 1. I'm staying at home the whole day..playing maple and surfing around. How i hate Chinese New Year now..it's even worse than Hungry Ghost Festival. Luckily, Jon came to my hse later in the day before us, proceeding to Don house for some fun. Haa, now's the fun part. We started off by going to don's parents and bai nian to them. As usual, exchange of madarin oranges and hong baos. Then finally, the last man has arrived - Gavian. We then chatted a while before trying out PS2. Haa, my multi-tap sux as it couldn't function anymore. I don't know what is wrong with it but luckily, Gav's works. Wohooo, we played Winning Eleven with 4 of us together as a team. Haa, it's more than just a game to Gavian and maybe to us, it's a Comedy too! Haha..it's hilarious how 4 person can play as a team as chasing after a ball would require the 4 of us, dashing towards a stupid ball, haha..causing lotsa funny action. After that, it's WWE. Haha, we punch each other, kick each other like there's no tomorrow, til our hands numb, or maybe it's just me. Finally, it's mahjong session. Gavian has the best luck initially, then followed by Jon. I won a few too but poor don didn't win any. I feel it's kinda unfair to Don as he don't really know how to play but i guess he still had fun. During this session, there was some debate on some issues on the game, ahaha, which still remained unsettled for we are still not experts afterall. Jon finally gets 'fed up'. He lost money to me and Gav like it's going to last forever and in the end, he suggested play poker game - a game he presume he could win back his loss and even get winnings - FAST! Wahah..well, expected or maybe not, he lost even more money. Hahah...cmon jon, it's fated. After which we packed up and went back home to ZXzZzZz

3rd day. It's project day. Haha, it's the day before sch starts again which means, it's the day where i try and do my project fast. As usual, i can't get my heart set on it, and get kinda frustrated doing it. Sis and her bf came ard mid afternoon. I must say i'm a poor host but certainly better than my bro. Hong Qi (my sis bf) went to my bro room (of cos as he don't know me that well) and started playing PS2 and my sis of cos would come to my room. Aww, i'm so stuck to what we should do. Me, being the one who ask my sis to come, end up making my sis bored. Haa, feeling bad, i cracked my dumb and cocked up brain and in the end, some vcd saves the day, or rather afternoon. Initially, she suggested watching 'wet dreams' (a korean sex comedy), but as she watched, she don't know what are they talking about, haa, so we switched to her 'favourite genre' - HORROR!! Haa, suprise to find her choosing that movie. And i must say, she's great, for being able to watch finish the whole movie. It's cute to see how my sis react to the movie where there;s horrow scenes. Haha, come to think of it, i haven't seen any horrow movie with her before. hmm...nevertheless, we complete the movie and son after she left with her bf.

I slack while before falling to sleep. Didn't have a good day yesterday because i'm having too much troubles, maybe that explain why i can be such a bad host to my sis too. Haiz, a sleep and a talk with my mother certain;y makes me feels better. The company of Don online was helping too. Poor him, have to study for his exam to the extent of not sleeping (well, he still sleep in the end..haa!). Wish him goodluck for his exam, oops, maybe it's over already but still, goodluck man!

It's only a few more days to my project submission. I can't wait for it to past!! ARGH!! These efw days, i have to burn midnight oil, going to sleep to replenish my fuel now..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.