Friday, February 03, 2006

Well, this post is for a recent reader who turns out to be quite a friendly girl who goes around calling me ' red head, red head'. Haa..I suppose she will be a loyal reader to my blog just like how her sister used to be like, or maybe still..haa, i don't know.

Yesterday rushed project til i'm going bonkers. Actually, i;m not rushing. Just getting frustrated by the amount of work that has to be done. Making my hair stand up. Nevertheless, i still manage to finish it - of cos not putting my whole heart and mind onto it. Well, i'm not the kind that will concentrate on doing the project, and doing it properly. I'm just those kind who's like ' aiyah, like that can la..heck..as long as got show can already'. That's why i never get good grades - i mean As or even Bs. I never intended to for i know what kind of person i am. People may say, y u don't try, isn;t it wasteful of your parents money for u just to study in this manner. I can't help it, that's how i am and i don't intend to change. I'm not cut out to be those 'study, nerdy, hardworking' type. Ask me to spend hours to study for a test/exam or doing project on the computer, i will tell you, not even one hour, i will feel uneasy. Ask my buddy, Don, and he will tell u how exactly it feels like to be doing the forementioned. Cos he recently got tormented by some dead living things - his notes about his training.

I'm the one who's like what Mildred say she is too - work hard and play hard. Wahaha, well, not exactly that type, i suppose to be those who work less play more. I'll always find time to relax myself, in prevention of me going nuts and jumping down from where i am sitting to studying or doing my project (I lived at 9th storey, jumping down from where i am will surely caused some 'mixing up'. And yay! Finally i gained level. But as compared to Mildred who i have decided to presume her as MAD! She's already level 57, in the time span of like, a few days/weeks? Well, maybe she has the help of whom she claimed not to be her bf but ain't it just so obvious. Well, i'm not going to probe too as she might has her own reasons.

Man Utd was shit yesterday. They play like some fools, being fooled around by monkeys(refering to blacburn here). Watching the 1st half was already wasteful of my sleeping time, so i decided to turn in during the 2nd half. Farhan woke up early to come to my house to complete our projects. ARGH, i got fed up with some problems that came on just before we were finishing our projects. It's always the thumbdrive that driving me crazy. Til now, the thumbdrive that someone gave me is still not fixed and i'm pissed! So much so that i have decided to buy myself a external HDD. Woo..whoever is reading this, any recommendations and any idea what's the price range for a external HDD of around 30-40GB?

Finally, got my project printed out. Driving test is next week, this is my ??? time. I seriously wanted to pass..tml i'll be going to temple to pray, argh, i'm just having this darn phobia of this test. Crap..let me cool myself and feel fearful all the way until next thursday. Mel was mentioning on her blog how lonely she is going to be. Thinking through of what she has blogged, it kinda tough to find your other half. It takes two hands to clap so well, what to do. I'll be joining Mel and lotsa other singles on that very wonderful day. Isn't it just another normal day, just abit more roses, chocolates, a few more intimacy between dumb couple (because i'm jealous of them..wahaha). Chey..haa..i rather be mapling and gain level fast, hopefully to catch up lotsa people. I'm fed up with being ks-ed and not getting help from friends..they sux..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.