Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Alright man!! Yesterday was officially the last day of school. My final assignment was handed in. All i have to do now is pray and wait for my results to be out. This week seems rather empty, i'm totally slacking at home. Now, i shall watch all the vcds i rented and played all the games i bought. It's time, of cos meanwhile, i'll still be looking for job. Hopefully, i can manage to get one.

I want to watch Final Destination 3!!!!!!!!! Wahaha..have been looking for pple to watch with me, but either some are working, in camp, not free or no money..I don't want to miss movie just like that..like how i miss I Not Stupid Too..That's it..i will call upon whoever is reading this, ask me out for movie..FAST!! I'll be waiting..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.