Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Today kick off with me waking up especially early. At least it's considered early to me. 9 plus am and i'm already awake..rare to find me awake at this hour as i would and should be sleeping like a pig. Today woke up especially early, just to wake from a call from my agent. I'm supposed to go for an interview today and so i purposely woke up early to wait for her to gimme the details. And yea, she finally called after much wait.

Gave me the details and i met Don up. He's accompanying me to the interview and we were planning to play pool too. Had lunch before setting off to Toa Payah HDB hub. I was wondering, if i really worked there, will it be a long trip from home to work and work to home. Check the information chart and it says that from Choa Chu Kang to Toa Payoh will take u ard 38mins excluding waiting time. Which turns out to be quite accurate. Well, if i really get shortlisted and work that, it isn't that bad anyway ( i was thinkin to myself then ).

And so, i reached there early than expected. The interview is suppose to be 2:30pm but i intend to go there earlier as it's always better to be early, especially interview! The HDB hub has lots of lift lobbies. Making me blur. Took two lift wrongly, went to wrong floor. Ask around before finally found the place. That agenet gave me the details, it says 25th storey. When i reach 25th storey, the whole place is like so sercured. It has a tainted glass panel and a telephone by the side with the glass panals door locked! One female suddenly opened the door from inside and told me the interview who's suppose to interview me is on the 18th storey and not 25th storey. ARGH!! Make a wasted trip to 25th storey. And so, i took back the lift and make my way to the 18th storey.

Reached 18th storey. Went in and ask for the interviewer. He came out, dressed formally with tie and look totally a office guy. Luckily, i dressed myself in formal too, well, not as formal as him. He shook my hand and so, we proceed to a room and start the interview. This is the 1st time i attend such a formal interview. He started off by asking me to introduce myself. And so, i introduce myself. Saying out my education, current status, strength and weaknessess. Right after i finishing talking, he starting asking questions. Without any preparation, i just spit out whatever i could think of. Somehow, the usual crappy me, seems to have a fliter in my brain at the point of time. I could think before i say. I realised that i really have to think before i talked. Any mistakes will caused a bad impression. Then he went out to ask me about my experiences. He then tell my about the job scope and expectations. It seems a different kind of job to me and not really what i expected. But i would really love to have it. Somehow, from the way he interview me, i realised that he needs someone who is experience is such field as in those who has experience in admin work. Although he mentioned that he admired my attitude towards work which i crapped abit about, but the impression he gave me is that he would rather choose those that has more experience.

He also asked questions like, " what makes u stand out from other candidates for this job." Totally unexpected, i mentioned about my strength and again crapped abit. I realised that in interviews, if u are just talking about yourself, u might drag yourself into a dangerous sea. Crapping abit will do you good as it somehow creates that kinda of impression that might makes u stand out.

After done with the interview, again, they say they will contact me if i'm shortlisted. So, i'll considered that as a disappointment 1st. Went with Don to town to play pool. again, he's the ultimate winner but luckily this tiem round, there's no punishment. Wahaha..i brought him to a desert shop to have desert. He ordered mango sago whereas i ordered seasame paste with Ah Boling. In case u are wondering what Ah Boling is, it's called Tang(1) Yuan(2) in chinese. And shit. I regretted ordering it. Seeing Don eating the mango sago which is COLD, i regretted ordering something hot. And in no time, he finished up his bowl of desert and while i'm still slowly eating my sesame paste, i starts to feel abit sian. The sesame paste smells so nice when it was 1st served onto the table right in front of me and as i eat, it gets more and more yucky. But the Ah Boling saves me. It's always so damn nice for me to eat that. Yummy, after finish all the Ah Boling on that bowl, it's left with the sesame paste. It taste so weird to me now so much so that it look as if i can never finish it up. Every mouth i take, i feel something terrible down my throat and at last, i couldn't take it. I feel like vomiting. So, we left the place and i bought an ice cold winder melon drink and it manages to prevent me from puking.

By the time i reached home, i started to have a slight headache and by 10pm, it was so pain that i could feel something vibrating in my head. It's as if my whole head wanted to burst. I really feel like banging my head on the wall at that point of time. I actually wanted to continue staying online as i wanted to play maple with Don. But it was so pain that i decided to have a short 'nap' 1st. So i slept for around 2 hours plus and woke up. By then, my head wasn't even pain. Sleeping cures my headache. Wahaha..who says i need Panadol! Saw Don online and he complained that he died two times in maple.

Well, starting off at level 51 isn't easy. Cos by level 51, the degree of the game would by far be more difficult as the monster u handle is different from when u are level 20,30 etc..So it's natural that Don's not used to it yet. But i think that he's starting to get the hang of it. But just now as we played, there this idiot then ks us. Level 74 and so he went around ks-ing us. She even go to the extent to calling his friend and gave Don a mass defame. Afterwhich, they proceed with childish acts like scolding our parents, saying us dogs. And of cos, NOT being childish, we ignored them. How can one be so childish and i mean, it's just a game. Do one have to go to the extent of being so lame. Haiz, but who cares, they can scold all they want, I and Don just wanna enjoy the game. Finally, after much playing, Don's starting to get the hang of it and hopefully, he'll levelled up soon.

Recently, i hasn't been contacting in touch with sis. I know she has common test this week. Jia you and don't give yourself too much stress. Stay positive and good luck for all your tests.

Well, this is by far one of the longest post i've ever posted, if not the longest post. Haha..i'll change my blogskin soon..Tired of it already..stay tuned!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.