Tuesday, March 14, 2006

ARGH! Today was different from all other normal holidays. Well, my so called 'holidays'. Today actually intended to go for severals interviews and job application. But in the end, we went for only one. We went to a Job Agency called KELLY SERVICES. It seems a place which is very professional. That highly boost my thinking that i'll get a job here. Introduction by a friend also mentioned that this job agency is good. But it don't turned out to be so. It's so sucky man. They only have A JOB available and it's a contract job. OMg, how am i ever able to go into a CONTRACT job. I called the MINDEF and they can't even give me an answer on when can i get enlisted. My friends mentioned to me before how slow people in CMPB and MINDEF are..today, i hear it for myself..the guy talking to me on the phone is just repreating what the operator is talking. What's the difference of telling me when that dumb operator has already told me, obviously one would have called this line and heard the operator before calling the guy. Oh..how dumb can one be..

Haiz..disappointed and frustrating. Went to this foodcourt to eat..had to walk quite a distance just to find something cheap to fill our stomachs (it's not easy to survive when u don't have an income). After that, we went to Jurong West Library. Eh guys, it's a new library.u guys should check it out..well, it's not the nicest library as compared to the one in Jurong East and the new National Library, but it's certainly a good place for studying. Borrowed a book on Photoshop. Sudden;y, i have a craving for design. I personally feel that designing and ooze out all your creative juices, making u a better thinking person. Flow with what ur mind thinks and i suppose it's an achievement to design something and get comments that are positive and negative.

I was shocked to hear Matt called just before we wanted to left home. He's at Jurong West Library too..i was shocked only to find out it was Muz who asked him to come. Good timing and lucky Matt, later by a few mintues and we are going to HOME SWEET HOME. Matt suggested jamming. WOOT! It's something i haven't done for months, almost coming to a year (in this case, what i mean by jamming is 'rocking' in a proper jamming room, with everyone fully in the band). Shiok, this time round, it was special. It's the 1st time we jammed like this. One started off any thune/chords and other instruments will play accordingly. In the end, we created quite a few song by ourselves and it did actually sounds quite nice too. As always, one hour will be up so soon before we know it. Jamming is never enough but as far as money is concerned, we can only limit ourselves to an hour of fun.

Went home with a heavy heart. Finally, got a precious call from Jon, saying that there's a job for me. Hm..i'm going to try my luck tml..hopefully i'll get it. Yang Bing also says he has got a job for me..ARGH! I simply just can't wait to work.

Don said something to me. Treat this period of time like a holiday. Enjoy it. Having a job will be a bonus. But how can i enjoy without income. I won't have anything to eat. I'll just die at home, munching on bread and buscuits. How sucky man! So no matter what, i'm going to try til i get a job.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.