Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Finally i've started work ysterday. It's been two days since i started work as a bank assistant in UOB Pte Ltd. wow..some may think that bank assistant is a position whereby one work in a bank, behind the counter, doing some admin stuff. Er, instead of working in the bank, i'm working at UOB bank office - credit/debit card department. The position 'bank assistant' - some may think that it's tough whereas some may think that's it a slack job. Well, to me, it's a mixture of both i would say. I won't say it's tough, cos it's not tough at all. Doing paperwork, photocopying documents, sorting them out and etc..how tough can that be. The only tough part is sitting on the chair for hours, that make my back and neck ache. Other than that, it's not even tough at all. Just boring i would say. Everyday doing the same thing. Well, still, i'm fine with it. It's not really a slacking job as i'm basically working all along and resting only during lunch time. What makes my working mood better is the collegues that i just knew. They were friendly and very easy-going. I've yet to know alot of people and hope i'll have the chance - cos there are alot of females around and nice to make friends right? (got motive one!! Wahaha). In case you haven't know, in my department, there's only two guys. One is my supervisor, another one is me..The rest are all girls. Cool! Wahaha..

Well,, can expect that as bank is usually/ most of the time a female working environment. Nevertheless, i really enjoyed working there day by day. I'm being put under two female. Both are older than me i think. One mature and pretty looking, whereas the other cute and innocent looking. It's funny being able to work with them. Although they didn't give me any stress, i do pressurize myself. As i'm new to suck job, i tried to do things right, sometimes, i still do make mistakes. But they do not mind at all, that make me feel more bad.

In weeks to come, i think i'll get the hang of it. It's the 1st time i work in an office and have my own working desk. I'm going to decorate my working desk, make it feel more like my own. Like that, i'll have a better mood when working. This office that i'm working in isn't that strict. Employees are allowed to wear casual smart attire. Food can be consumed in the office but of cos u can't be eating all the time. I get unlimited flow of drinks too but i don't drink much cos consuming sweet drinks too much isn't good to your body too.

I'm afraid when the contract is up, i might not be ablt to continue. By then, i think i'll develop some kind of relationship with my collegues. They are really great people, even some i haven't know them yet, i can tell from the way they work and talk. Hm..i just can't wait to know more of them..

Later there's going to be champion league match. Hope i have enough of sleep later and wake up. Hmm..hopefully i won't be yawning my way through tml's work.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.