Monday, March 20, 2006

I have to say something. It isn't lazy of me to blog..it's just that i'm simply moodless and don't have the mood to blog..I'm feeling troubled enough as to not being able to find a job. I've tried for weeks, coming to a month. Haiz..it's the disappointment that gets me feeling so troubled. And from time to time, i get disappointment because i pin too much hope each time i receive calls from my friends and from employers, asking me to go interview. But after each and every interview, i would end up feeling more disappointed. Those employers will always say, "i will give you a call if u are being shortlisted."

After that sentence, i'll never hear from them again. Dumb system CMPB has. Why can't they allocated everyone according to their PES status and give each and every enlistees their enlistment dates. At least it would be fairer. Argh, now i'm still in a 'unknown' state whereby i don't even know when i get enlosted. Damn frustrating. Difference from June and October is full 4 months. That's like SOOOO many months! I can earn lotsa money. Argh..now i'm stuck with completetely no jobs.

Today i was brought to the same job agency that i visited weeks ago by Yang Bing. Had i known he would bring me to this job agency, i would have rejected him. From actually having an interview to having none of the job opportunities at all bring my morale down. Argh...sux man.

Just now i received a call some a female who was speaking so fast then i forgot to ask her where's she from. Now i can only be left dangling down there, waiting for her call. Hopefully i can get her call tml, as she said she will. I WANNA WORK!!

Yay..Aqua road in maple is open. Finally i'm in! I manage to hunt my set of tubes and i got 3/4 tubes for my sister already. Hehe..But Aqua Road is kinda boring. The style of fighting in the map is difficult because it's in the water, i have to constantly float in the water while fighting, which makes it difficult for me to kill those monsters. Nevertheless, i've mastered the art of fighting in Aqua Road. So if u are having difficulties, let me know..hehe..

Finally, Don's playing Maple. Wahaha..actually wanted to sell my level 50 suit to earn some mesos but since he's playing, i shall give him those stuff and earn mesos myself. Meanwhile, i shall pray that that girl who called me earlier on would call me back soon..

*PRAY*

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.