Monday, August 29, 2005

Yesterday was good...Woohoo...or actually i should start my post now from Friday..I went to consult a doctor on Friday, took Mc..sick sick sick...my asthma hasn't been any better and i really really really really really wish to get well now..Please all GODS!! Save me this time..Since i didn't go sch, i went to meet Gavian and Jonathan..We went to supermarket to buy our foods as we are going to have a cooking feast that very night.
After that, went to Sim Lim Square to but my very 1st Digital Camera!! Firstly, i went to this sucker shop, i wanted to buy the Digital camera, but the shop owner was like " What are you looking for?" then i replied" just looking around" then he said, " if leave if you don't wanna buy, i'm very busy"..I was like, what the hell, so i 'greeted' him off with a glare! Then i went to this shop, the salesman was very friendly and so is the boss, i saw this very nice Camera and so i bought it..I'll show you some of the masterpiece i took using the Camera i bought.. So we rushed back to Gavian house and started cooking. We took around an hours plus to cook finish all the food..Below are our masterpiece..hehex

After eating a sastifying meal, we started to rock the house with our 'weapons'...played quite a few song and we really really enjoyed ourselves..We play for hours and the next day, we continued..Below are the 'Future Rock Stars'..Please support us!!

At night, we went to visit some places for some stuff..It was very cool...enjoyed myself alot, been to places i have never been to actually..and some places which i have been to bring me back to those nice moments i used to have..eventually, i reached home at around 4am and turn in at 6am!! This is madness..haa...it's been so long since we last enjoy ourselves and reach home so late..

Today or rather yesterday which is Sunday, i and Don went to Deanna house. This is my first time there and it was cool. I get to play badminton, soccer and some TEDIOUS cycling with Deanna and Don..I find Deanna quite cute but quiet..haa..maybe she's shy..basically, i enjoyed myself very much and i find her whole family very cool and friendly..OH ya, her sister is pretty too..hehe..let's look forward to the upcoming event..woohoo

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.