Monday, August 08, 2005

Today was a very good day to me..First of all, everything in the event went on quite well..In fact very well, alot better than yesterday. Everything is more organised. Thanks to Great, Wonderful Jon..He let me coach his favourite student - YunRu...oops...let don't seems to be the appropiate word..Anyway, the students today really made my day. All were well-behaved and the best of all, had a very good chat with my group members. Although Matthew may seems to be abit quiet, i find him cool...Most of the time, i would be chatting with Yun Ru...find her quite a serious and hardworking girl, at the same time, innocent and great girl. Well, added her into my cart of favourite students..Haa...Today Mildred was with us coaching..hopefully it's a good experience for her..And oh ya, sorry Don!! I didn't mean to press your ears so hard, i din notice the ear sticks on your left ear...Please forgive me..haa...worse to worse, i let u pinch mine next time..Hee...

Pheobe and Lina was forever laughing whereas Jeanette and Yun Ruin keep on gossiping and doing wierd and funny stuffs...anyway, other than all that, all was fun and well. After that, we went to had dinner, wasn't really spectacular..quite ok bah..I'm looking forward to 13th cos two of my favourites students will be there..Hehe..Yawn Yawn, totally shagged out now..signing off.....

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.