Monday, August 22, 2005

Ohohoh..It's been quite sometimes since i last blog..i was busy with a great time of chalet..Started off during Friday, went to watch an anticipated movie called "The Maid" and let me tell u this, this movie sucks big time...Horror shows and movies i have seen enough, this can be added into one of the lousiest Horror movie ever..Lame!! Aftert the movie, we for supper then to Aranda Country Club..We played Majong, Playstation 2, Chatted the whole day also..Time really flies....when we realised the time, it's already 6am..so we turn in

Woke up at 2pm then went to buy our stuff to get ready for the bbq..and rented bicycles..shiok, so the BBQ started..Good news is my favourite students's coming..making me more happier..haha..went to fetch them with Samantha always poking fun on me..and really had fun with them with Samantha so enthusiatic to play Majong, so me,Gavian and Jesse taught and play with her, while Shaoqi is playing with our mobiles phones as she's not interested. Soon, they went back, felt abit of loneliness..haha..then, it's down to riding time..And let me tell u, this is the 1st time i rode so far and long..rode til my legs are cramp and numb and PAIN!!! We rode from Pasir Ris to Chang Airport there...finally give them after riding on an endless road..Then we faster rush back and have a good shower..I was the 1st one to fall asleep..too too too tired..

And so, everything ended with my legs still feeling very pain..but i did enjoyed myself..Just reach home a moment before from Meeting..i felt that passion, and i am starting to imagine..how i am going to live what i am doing now..at the same time, worrying about my studies and how i am going to miss those kids..time will heal? i don't know..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.