Sunday, August 07, 2005

I Failed my Driving test..Aww...i'm feeling very demoralised...I actually got 34 points?!?!!! Omg...i really let myself and my parents down..the worse thing is that my next test comes only in November..i was like What The HELL!! Haiz..i'm really feeling damn down...furthermore, i didn't manage to finish project on time but nevertheless, i still handed in..suddenly, a big boulder of rock seems to be unloaded off my shoulder..or rather, brain..haiz...

Today was a good day..I worked for ACES at Holiday Inn Atrium today..hehe..was quite fun..get to see Samantha today but that stupid Jonathan keep on disagreeing with me..don't let me coach Samantha..Wah lau..yet he himself still wanna coach YunRu..No Way man!!!!!!! I'm going to make sure he don't get his way..That's soooo soooo sooo unfair...he can coach his favourite Student yet i can't?!?! Dammit..I don't care, the next time Samantha and ShaoQi turns up for any events, i shall be their coach..Makes quite a few friends tday too...but there's still few boys who are misbehaving too..hopefully tomorrow will be better...argh...whatever...let's not mention it..

The dinner today was terrific..not the best of food but nevertheless sastifying..But oops..i drank cold water today so felt a little bit unwell towards the end of the days...Look forward to next week...Woooooooooooooooo....

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.