Thursday, August 25, 2005

Suddenly, my heart is very heavy..very very heavy..filled with worries, troubles...tml i will be going to consult a doctor again...will this be my final visit? Can i recover after this visit? I really really really hope so...so much so that i keep on thinking about it..My project has been dangling down there and i'm not doing much..i don't know how to do it, how?? how?? How??

Today i was talking to Samantha, about some stuff about lives...indeed life is a suffering..but it can be enjoyable at the same time..We lose somethng but at the same time, we gain something..vice versa..At her age, i impressed by this very sentence she said 'a rainbow will appear after a stormy rain' ..it does happen in reality, i guess right now..both of us are in this stormy rain, desperately waiting for the rainbow to appear..hope it does appear soon..i really need to unload my burdens..at least some of it..Assurance has been given by me(some kinda of assurance)happy but sad at the same time, cos this assurance draw me closer to certain things..i'm afraid, once it's gone, i will be very very very upset..but well, that's life and i can't face it yet...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.