Friday, August 19, 2005

Oral Ends..Sadly..

And so...the whole oral booster event ended..time really really files..sadly..yes..sadly..Yesterday the whole event was quite relax..although the students is especially many, we were still able to handle. Seeing lotsa and lotsa students i remembered and knowing more and more new students, i feel like a big brother going around and taking good care of them Laughter from their hearts always make us coaches feel more than happy and delighted. Yet again, i'm being put under ShaoQi and Samantha..haha..i put them under me, hey this time i'm not being biased. I give whoever is their favourite students to the respective coach..I guess everyone is happy except for jonnyboy..HAHA!! Jon, i already help u, just now don don't dive u the chance..just slap him if u want. I had lotsa fun with these two girls and they said they like the gift i gave them..so touched..thanks Jon for that too!! Hehe..When going for dinner, realise that i actually had alot to do than expected for my project..when i actually reach home, i;ve no mood to do..haha..someone i felt amiss...maybe i worried about my favourite students too much..haha..Samantha keep on sms-ing me and calling me, adding to my worries..haha..luckily just now, i revise with her last min..she's just so funny and nice..

I've taught quite a few students in ACES before and i hope whoever is taking the oral exams to give their very best. Goodluck to all of you..Especially those i put extra effort in..HAHA..

Today went gym alone initially, wah shiok..did alot of workout..til i feel so exhausted..Went home and called that poor poor Samantha..Though ShaoQi can't call me, let's give her moral support instead..Alot of people keep on asking me abt my previous blog..well, she still remain as pathetic as ever and making puke each time her name is mentioned..She simply sucks..

Tml i will be going Chalat..hooray..hope i wun get irritated by stupid things and just play play play and play..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.