Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I realise something today..actually i sensed it a few weeks ago..but i really really confirmed..What Gavian told me before, i can really believe. She's not the one i used to have a good impression of..She starting to judge people..She always say that i'm not treating her well or good enough, it's not that i'm not..but she give me the impression that she choose whoever she wanna hang alongs with and communicate.She always like to assume stuff..i hate it alot..always assuming things, i know she lied to me sometimes, i always pretend i dunno.. Come on, i'm seriously not a toy to be played me - when u are in good mood, u play with me, when u are not, u throw me to one side. U used to be a girl that i like, to the extent of great liking..but not anymore..all because of what u did..well, indirectly..i may be wrong perceiving things like that but anyway, i can assure myself that u are really not the wonderful girl i always thought u were. I live for myself with support from my great friends, why's the big deal without you. I regret what i did around a month ago..Simply regretted!! But also because of that, i knew what kinda person u are..u simply sucks!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.