Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Today was a bad bad bad sad sad sad day...My computer suddenly broke down..leaving me feeling desperate and helpless..To me, my computer is my life..i simply can't live without it just like how humans cannot live without food and water..ARGH!! Everything in my computer is gone..Gone For GOOD!!!!!!! I'm feeling so stressed up, my photos, songs, videos, projects etc etc etc are all gone..I feel like dying man..haiz..Mood has been low..

Went to school today feeling down, saw my friend's projects, all done quite alot already, i'm still lagging behind like a worm..omg!! I must buck up!!!! This friday have to hand in...Please wish me goodluck people..Haiz....

Suddenly, i feel like i hasn't been a good son to my mum and dad...and not a good brother to my younger bro..i don't know why i feel that way...sob...i must show more care and love for them...just wanna let them know..i really love them very much..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.