Saturday, July 30, 2005

Laziness has prevented me from blogging yesterday..Yesterday my bro and i went to celebrate my mum birthday in advance. Knowing my mum loves japanese food, i search all over Singapore for nice Teppenyaki Restaurants and manage to find one in IMM. It' s called Hoshio Restaurant. We went there for the dinner and it turn out to be a disappointment. Yucks..the food is tasteless and not so nice but however, my mum enjoyed it not because of the food but because her two precious sons celebrated it for her..Hehe..May she have all her wishes come true!

Today woke up early to settle some stuff..rushed home den played my computer for a while before lying back on the bed. I was deadbeat! After that, went reluctantly to Ps to catch movie with my good old buddies. Why reluctant, because i wasn't really interested in the movie after watching the preview and i was exhausted. But i never regretted it, The show was very very nice. It's called 'Stealth". I'll give it 9.5/10. It was quite touching and with a good storyline and simply superb. After that, it's down to whacking balls. Today was especially fun, because we had two table and loser will wait for either table to finish a game and challenge the winner of that table. Gavian was kinda out of luck cos he keeps on losing...that Don is forever winning, he dun seems accurate but his shots always went it..frustrating playing with them but nevertheless, it'll improves my Pool skills..

Went for supper then back home...now relaxing in my cosy, air-conditioned room...hm....feeling tired now..Yawn Yawn

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate
your efforts and I am waiting for your next post thank you once again.


My weblog france

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.