Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Finally, Lecturer accepted the form and the plans of my buildings. Finally can proceed on with my projects. Took me days , in fact, weeks to get this done. I'm quite excited on how my building is going to look like..hehe..can't wait. .

Yesterday, my day ended badly. Just because of what Jonathan said. Sometimes, u just have to believe there's actually people who are damn irritating and Childish. SHITHEAD! Argh...stupid..Sis is feelin bad this few days, everyone seems to be in this kinda stucked up mood. What's actually happening..Just let hope she'll be ok, whatever happens, i'm here..always...24 hours available..(I'm 7-Eleven)..In fact that applies to those who knows me, or rather, those whom i regard as friends.

Today my driving revision wasn't quite ok..I thought that it would be bad the moment i saw that instructor..This instructor is really having PMS at times..But today, he taught me alot of things..Initially during the revision, i wasn't used to the whole machine called 'Car'..Everything is like so not smooth and inaccurate..But lucky, he's patient enough today to correct me. I've learnt quite alot today and hopefully i can pass my test when that DAY comes. After driving lesson, i and Jon went gym. He's my instructor (haha, he's always my gym instructor if he's around). Did quite lof, realise my fitness isn't as good as before, most probably it's due to the recent period of time whereby i fall sick..But luckily, i'm recovering well..still not fully recovered yet but i'll try not to consume too much cold stuff and oily food..

Out of the sudden, i really wanted to see those kids again...can I?

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.