Thursday, July 28, 2005

Today was totally tired man.Dun feel like going out..promised Aisyah to help her reformat her pc..in the end, i dragged til around 12 plus then i leave my house. My bed was always there for me to laze around..hehex..After that, it's down to Aisyah's hse. Tried reformatting her pc and in the end dragged until 5pm. Because of some technical stuff..have to drag til 5pm. Jon said we are still going to Gym..i was feeling sooo sooo soo lazy but nevertheless, i still went. All because i wanna gain weight, keep fit and maybe have a body that's not so skinny. I'm not a bamboo stick afterall.

So went gym, Jon's late but i joined my bro 1st. Learn quite some stuff from Jon again today. That's why i say, going gym with jon is always good. In no time, i will be able to fulfill what i want with the grat help from Jon. After that, went for a sastifying dinner..Carbo and Protein intake is greatly appreciated by me. Then proceed to Jon's hse to reformat his pc with the intention of staying overnight. (Don't misunderstand wor) Luckily manage to reformat after several attempts..til now, still not done yet..haa..guess we gonna sleep at 4/5am...yawn yawn..

Just read Don's blog, was quite touched and seriously i din regret having him as friend..It's kinda funny how we got as good friends..I already treated him into part of my life, along with Xero 4 members..I'll also write a tribute to my friends..but before them, i'll write to my mum..cos her birthday is coming. Gonna celebrate her birthday in advance today..hope she'll like the arrangments i made..guys, check back on 6/7/2005 for the tribute i made to my mum..!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.