Thursday, September 29, 2005

Argh...

I had lotsa things to say..complain about..but afterall, i shouldn't..for i know what i'm in for. I should have expected all this the day i started it. Well, it has to come and i have to do..Don's recovering well..that's good..Friends all around me are all falling sick...Same for me..Asthma came back unexpectedly yesterday..that leaves me in low morale. I can't sleep in air-con room. That leaves me no choice, but to turn down my boss to stay in this lavishing and comfortable service apartment. Much as i would love to, i can't..i really wanted my own self to recover fast.

Recently, rubbish and nonsense has polluted my mind, leaving me lotsa troubles. Unable to concentrate on my work well, i end up doing my work not so well, afraid of not being able to live up tp expectations, i had this load of burden. I don't wish Saturday to come so soon, for i'm afraid of something - i don't know why. It seems as if work is never ending. I want this 'final' PSLE event of the year to pass by perfectly, but i not happy with the way i did it..Everything is almost done, somehow i feel it's not. Why...don't know either..I guess i'm going to the event with two feelings this saturday. Fear and Eager! Well, hopefully, this saturday will be a happy event. I'm expecting that.

I missed my guitar...it's has been lying in no-man's place for a long time..Hopefulyl i ca get it back soon..I need to ease my troubled heart with disturbing music..Rock music always saves my day..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.