Saturday, October 01, 2005

Friends

This tribute for my friends came abit too late but nevertheless, late than never right? hehe..In my whole life, the early part of my life, i hardly have any friends, due to my shyness and lack of courage to face strangers and interact with people. As times pass by, my circle of friends widen. It all started out when i'm in my 2nd Secondary 3, i met these 3 great malay friends, and one chinese friend. They 'grow' me throughout my years in Secondary school, i become more sociable, interactive and mature. They bought me fun, joy and laughter. We shared lotsa things altogether. All the moments we shared will never be forgotten by me. We played, we fooled around and commit offences that we think it's fun. But as times pass by, individual commitments left me seldom keep in contact with them, however, i still regard them as my very good friends.
Ashraf, Rashid, Farhan and Edwin (My 1st Group of True friends)

As i came to poly, this chapter of life really sucks. Poly life ain't what i expected to be. I didn't really make much friends there, only 3 or 4 for the others are just backstabbers and bunch of people who don't really care who the hell is around them. Luckily, Farhan is still with me when i'm in Poly. Knew a few nice friends in my whole 2 and a half year poly friends, We get along quite orite but on and off, there will be a few misunderstanding. However, i must say they are good for they are always willing to help me out whenever i need it. Gladfully thanks and they always tolerate my bad temper and rubbish behaviour. We too, fool around and allow ourselves to go crazy for the sake of this wonder MUSIC - ROCK MUSIC!
Muz, Ahmad, Matthew, Farhan, Cheryl ( Another Bunch of Nice Friends)

In between my Secondary Life and my poly life, i knew this group of friend whom i have been with for quite alot of years, we do keep in touch all the way until recent years, we became very close. They are Don, Jon and Gav. Donovan is the 1st person i met in Secondary. My 1st friend in Secondary School. My 1st impression of him is that he's a very sociable person. We aren't really that close when we were in Secondary one becos we only met during our CCA. I got into the same class when we were in Secondary two and sitting with him is fun yet irritating at times. But it's always me cos i always disturb him. Ended up in bruises in my hand cos of his stupid hand. But i do miss those moments though. Then as times flies, we started to keep contact lesser and lesser until one day, we intend to meet up for every horrow movie and since then, we became very close. Next is Jonathan, i know him through Donovan. He has the same character as Don i would say. I didn't really know him in my Secondary school life too until when i started to meet Donovan few years back. Gavian is the person that i had most misunderstanding and arguments with. I knew him back in Secondary one. We were alright all the way until Secondary Two where we quarelled. All the way until a while after i started hanging out with Jon and Don, then i become close with him. All 3 of them entered me into another chapter of life - one that's full of colours. They are simply great and i just loved hanging out with them. We always watch movie together, go clubbing, whack ball. We too had common interest, ROCK MUSIC. Well, i and Don had successfully influence Gavian into Rock Music and now trying on Jon, we are on our way to success. We had our own band now and for everything we had done in recent months or years, i really feel that our bond is stronger than before. I do feel the sadness when Gavian and Jonathan is serving NS. I felt uncomfortable. It's like someone leaving our life..Don's going to serve NS too, guess my weekdays are going to be lonely..They are certainly a group of people who never fails to bring colours to my life and be there for me whenever i'm down..
Gavian, Jonathan and Donovan ( They Rocks just as i DO)

Recently, i've been hanging out with some new friends i know too. Those whom i knew from the Xero4 gang. Mun Hoe is one of them and all i can say about him is that he's cool. He got that look that always make me find him friendly and sociable. Sadly, he's another one who's going army..Haiz..hopefully he can be back from Korea and meet up with us..


--------------------TO BE CONTINUED--------------------------

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.