Monday, October 03, 2005

Friends Part II

This post is continued from the previous one. In between my life, i also had quite a few friends. They are whom i didn't mention earlier on. Mostly my Secondary classmates. As times goes by, we seldom get in touch with each other. But they'll always live in my memory. Some of them i still keep in touch, for exmaple Mildred, Yi Lin, Shu xia, Pei Shan

In ACES - a coaching group which i worked with, i made alot of friends. To them, i might be just an ordinary coach, if better a friend or if even better, like a brother to them. I simply love this job or rather a passion. I shoudn't called this a job because it is something i don't considered it as a job. It's fun doing all these. Each time before event, i will have to prepare for lotsa things, i don't mind for i never fail to see smiles on the kids faces on every event day. Inside the room, i'm a coach to them, they are students to me but outside, we are friends. They are very nice to the extent of me even treating some like my own siblings. Some of them are very nice kids, well brought up and i keep contact with some of the kids often. Seeing the kids like that, i'll always think that it's my fate to meet such good kids and to me, they are the funniest kids ever because they all reminds me of my childhood. Sometimes, some kids would come up to me and tell me things which i never expected. It's always fun to be with them for they never fail to bring joy to me. Though i won't get to see them at all already, but i'll always remember them and hopefully they will still remember me the way i do..I sincerly wish them all the best for their upcoming PSLE!
(Jerome, Shaoqi, Samantha, Zong Ye, Zong Xi, Jolyn, Deanna, Dana, Jeanette, Yina, Sarah, Denise, Xue Hng, Xin Yi, Yun Ru, Mavis, Yukie, Rie, Sophie, and alot more..pardon if i forgot your name) --> They never fail to bring joy and laughter to my life..

This Paragraph is for Xue Ling, Berlinda and Diane. They deserve this paragraph for what they have done and for they are considered my friends too. Knowing them allows me to learn something from them too. They are very sociable and though i don't know them well enough yet, i can see that they are friends who is able to fight through thick and thin with me. Give me somemore time, and we'll develop our friendship further for i don't want good friends like you all to be gone.

People say Friends come and go..i agree with it but it also depends on how we maintain it. Quarrels and arguments with friends i would say it's common for no one is prefect. In this world, my best friends would be my Mother, Father and Brother. They are my best friends who watched my grow. They taught me moral values, brought me up. My brother is my best friend who accompanied me in times of needs and help. Both of us played together and although we quarrelled often, we are still blood brothers afterall. I can say that i never regret having this 'friend' at all.

Not everyone is perfect, but i believe that to survive and maintain friendship, one has to accomodate and compromise. This way, friendship will last longer if not forever. In my life, i have always look upon people who is willing to change for the better and i never had any friends who backstab me so seriously until recently. He betrayed my and not only that, he put on a fake front after so much. Now i feel as if that i'm being put in the wrong because of his sorry state but what i can say is that he brought it all upon himself. Most people feels that if a person is willing to change, he can be forgiven. Yes, to me i agree...but in this special case, i won't!! Because for all the pain he bring to me, the sufferings he caused upon me...he made me lose two dear 'friends' and i can't bring myself to talk to him, let alone forgive him. But i'm not going to fall and if he's going to cause more troubles upon me, i only had two words for him - FORGET IT!

In my life, friends play a important role and i appreciate them for what they have done for me - putting up with me, be there when i needed them and growing up with me...i'll never forget them..and thanks for everything all my friends!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.