Saturday, October 29, 2005

My Birthday!!

20 years ago, i had my 1st cry. It wasn't easy for my mum to brought me to this world. Not even to mention how my parents brought me up well and good. I wouldn't have what i had today if not for them. This year birthday wasn't possible without them. My greatest present ever is the love i get from my whole family.

This year birthday was kinda boring. On my birthday itself, i stayed at home, lazing around. Just don't feel like going anywhere and doing anywhere. Maybe it's because of the exhaustion i had from too much playing on cruise the day before. The moment the clock struck 12am, i received a few birthday greetings. All from people whom i know cared for me. This year, my fellow friend weren't there to celebrate for me, for all of them were in army. But i know once they are out, fun will be around. My very 1st present was from Mildred. Gave my something very meaningful (Secret) and it was thoughtful of her to do something very special for me. Well, i couldn't have thought of that, i guess she learnt it from her sisters too. Haha..thanks anyway. 2nd present came from Diane, XueLing and Berlinda. Thanks 3 pretties! They have me 1st half of the present, saying the 2nd half would be given some other day. Well, maybe that's suprising enough.

Yesterday, i'm out with Gerald, Denise, XinYi, Sarah, Diane and Anne. We went to watch Transporter 2. A terrific movie with lotsa actions. It was very very nice. How cool was the man as he go all out to save a boy, a girl, even the world. After that we went to Seoul Garden to have the buffet. And guess what, we wait for near 2 hours just to get our turn , by the time we went in, we were like hungry pigs searching for food. Then, food was like gold bars. I took lotsa food, and started eating even before the food was cooked. Cos all we have left is around 45 mins. That's the fastest buffet i have ever eaten. Oh ya people, the chocolate cake was very very nice and thanks. After that, we went to watch the 2nd movie - The Legend of Zorro..It was another fantastic movie. Filled with fun and actions. A fulfilling day ended and i enjoyed myself very much. Thanks for everything, everyone.....i shall wait for another day of fun when all my buddies book out..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.