Monday, October 10, 2005

Goal!!!!

It's Saturday!!!!! Yet again i get to see my buddies! Jon and Gav are booking out and we agreed to go out in the evening. As usual we will be watching movie, whacking balls, eating and etc...But to me, it's not what we do, but it's the time we spend together. Every minutes spent is like so precious to me, maybe to the others also, well i guess it is. Whole afternoon spent slacking at home, mapling and surfing the net.

So i set off for town in the evening. We went to Long John Silver to have our dinner..It always nice to eat that kind of fastfood. Haha..Then we proceed to watch the movie called 'Goal'. A very nice movie i would say. Not only because it has something to do with my favourite sports soccer, but it also has a very meaningful plot which leaves me to ponder. Parts of the show moved me and forcing me to drop my tears which i didn't.

This show is about a buy, who has this interest in soccer since young, and he has never thought of being a professional footballer until one day a scout went to approach him. Fighting against odds, he went to England for a try-out at Newcastle United with the aid of his grandma even though his dad refused. And after fighting against all odds, he managed to make it to the 1st-team squad. The price he has to pay is that he didn't manage to see his dad who has already forgave him.

This movie is very meaningful. I greatly recommend it to everybody. It tells people how to fight against all odds, with determination and don't give dreams up easily. From this, somehow i'm abit inspired. But such things has to be accompanied by luck. Without luck, even with 101% of determination, u won't get anywhere. My dream, which some of you know, is something i still hold in my mind but can't fulfill. Maybe i can...2 years down the road, maybe i'll be on my way to fulfil my dream...Sad thing is, given the situation i'm in, it makes it very difficult..let's hope for the better..Live with what i have now i guess...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.