Friday, October 14, 2005

This week is basically a very slacking one. Yet, i seem to have spent tons of money, causing a big hole in my wallet and pocket. Went out with XinYi, this chap is a very fun kid to hang out with i must say. He just makes my day and maybe Don's too. The next few days i'm slacking at home like nobody business. Turning in late and waking up when the sun is already shining onto my butt! I'm more than ever hooked onto Maple. But it takes like donkey years to reach another level, nevertheless, i still finds it fun and haven't get sick of it - Well, surprisingly. Hehe..

Recently, i'm into another state of lost and troubled mind again. I lost someone who's once dear, well, not so dear but someone whom i really mind and dotes on alot. I am starting to see a gap/barrier in between us. I don't know why yet again but i make some predictable guess and assumptions. I began to take things more slightly positively as advices from the past few lessons gained made me a stronger and wiser man. Seriously, i wouldn't have take things so easily if not for my important friends. Jonathan and Gavian really really give me a great piece of advice. Well, Don's has been asking to take things easy and relax..haha..i am...TRYING! Although i really feel abit regretful of why things has come to such state but i guess it's no point dwelling. No point bringing myself down. I guess those who know me well enough would know what happen to me..Pain is still being inflicted but i guess it will heal. All i need is time..

Thanks for the early present from Denise too. She's a student whom i knew from ACES. She gave me a little Pooh Bear, a charm and a birthday card. I appreciate that and thanks alot for the present.

I have been letting myself down by not practising my guitar. Argh, the passion is there but i just don't have the mood. I don't know well. Recently, i've rented alot of Vcds and has been watching at home. Luckily all the shows i watched so far are superb. I get to watch some World-Cup qualifier actions yesterday morning too. Yay!! Switzerland has the chance of going to the World Cup next year!! Way to Go! GOGOGO!!

Well, now this paragraph is dedicated to Jonathan and Gavian. I won't be in Singapore til late next week. Hopefully, this time when the both of you book out, u guys can get to hang out or spend time with people whom u didn't get the chance to spend with for the past few days/weeks/months. All the best and hope you guys will enjoy yourselves and i'll miss the both of u!! I'll get something for the both of you from wherever i am and hope to see you guys soon. I don't wanna be lonely on my birthday! Haha

I'll be away from Singapore just for those of you who don't know..Away from all these troubles that i'm having right now. I'll come back with a better mind, free of troubles and hopefully, just a better me!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.