Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Today was great great fun..Hehe..Finally, ShaoQi and Samantha agreed to take photos with me..but it's Neoprint actually..well, to me it's actually good enough..Hehe..well, thanks to someone i suppose...Two days has pass since the Weekdays event have started..On Monday, they pass me a paper with my name of it and gave me a nickname 'BlossomBerry/Byosenberry'..well..rather weird but i like it anyway..They also bought me a keychain which is a donkey that very much looke like eeyore..i hook it with my keys already..hehe
Today we went to take neoprint..the moment i stepped into the arcade, both of them jump in joy and what i saw is numerous toys and sweet lying on the game machine..haa..these two girls are spending money like water and i chipped in abut too..After that, we went to take neoprint..had lotsa fun before, during and after event..Tml might be taking summore pictures..this time maybe with Diane..Look forward to tml..!! Will post the pictures of my gifts and the neoprints soon..check back soon..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.