Tuesday, September 20, 2005

New Blogskin...

I disappeared or rather died for around a day or two..keeping myself from the outside world..left alone for a while, calm myself down, ponder, wonder and think...through and through..somehow, i am abit 'enlightened'..

Yesterday, bought a power multi-effects machine to boost my guitar..now, i am totally into music and when i say music it means ROCK MUSIC..what can sounds more powerful than rock music..It never fail to relax my souls, motivate me and bring me into the world of virtuality. Don and me can be considered constantly improving on our guitar skills, looking at MVs always allow us to get more motivated than ever to improve ourselves, with the help of the new 'booster', Natural Objection is set to rock em' all...

Yesterday i had great fun playing Maple with Shaoqi..actually i would say it's with her and her other two siblings..it's sooo fun. So somehow or another, i'm kinda hooked onto Maple..Gosh..is it good news or bad news? omg..who cares, i'm having my holidays now. Shaoqi, please do let me know if u are playing, i wanna faster become ice mage! (Hope she's reading this)..Today has a presentation and it turned out to be far and much much better than expected. I was one of the high-graders..haa, well, yes, i am shocked! Cos i handed in incomplete work and did last minute work too..but i must say, my presentation this time was the best..After presentation, i went to buy some stuff and also bought something for Dana..luckily she liked it..Then i went back home wanting to play my beloved guitar but was kinda busy with my blog...all the way until not long while ago, i am playing maple!! HAHA...going to play til 3am now...bye bye

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.